|Price per Developer||€0||€99|
|CUDA FFT Library5|
|CUDA RAND Library5|
|CUDA BLAS Library5|
|CUDA SPARSE Library5|
|Exempt from LGPL need to submit code changes|
|Embed source in your app|
|Embed DLL in your app|
|Harmony Through Education Donation6|
1. Due to diversity of OpenCL devices support for OpenCL is supplied “as is”.
2. The Linux version of CUDAfy.NET is supplied “as is”.
3. Windows only.
4. Requires CUDA compute capability 3.5 or higher device. No support for OpenCL.
5. Maths libraries not extensively tested on Linux. No support for OpenCL.
6. Harmony Through Education is a small charity helping handicapped children in the third world. Stigma and poor resources mean their plight is even harder than for handicapped in developed countries. Make a donation comparable to the license fee to Harmony Through Education (indicating “Hybrid DSP” on your donation) and then send proof of donation to Hybrid DSP. You will then have the commercial license.
License and Conditions
CUDAfy Commercial License
CUDAfy Support Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
How does licensing work?
CUDAfy.NET is available as LGPL or Commercial License. Commercial is licensed on a per-developer basis. A developer is someone who is contributing code to a product. The license is per specific programmer, not seats.
Why would I bother with a commercial license when LGPL versions appear to do it all?
The LGPL license means you need to submit all code changes made to CUDAfy.NET and cannot embed the DLL or source code in your program – you can only link to the CUDAfy.NET DLL. You can also receive expert support, consultancy hours and hot fixes. Furthermore your purchase supports the open source development and a fantastic small charity that helps handicapped children in the third world.
What forms of payment are accepted?
The commercial license is acquired by supplying proof of making a donation comparable to the license fee to Harmony Through Education, a small charity that helps handicapped children in Dharamsala, India. In your donation indicate “Hybrid DSP” in the comments and send proof of donation to Hybrid DSP.
Do I need to log-in or enter a key?
No, the commercial DLL is the same as the LGPL – that is a non-obfuscated, merged DLL. Your honest use of the licenses is down to you.